The Group of Asian International Education

The Saigon International University belongs to The Group of Asian International Education (GAIE), including The Asian International School (Asian School), The Institute of Asian Studies (IAS) and The Saigon International University (SIU)

Established in 1999, over 23 years of establishment and development, GAIE is considered the largest scientific research and education system in Vietnam. As of September 2022, GAIE has 87,509 students-students from 28 countries who have been studying at 17 institutions and 7 projects under construction; 777 prizes for excellent students in district and city level academic competitions; 776 national and international sports, gifted and artistic prizes; 84 Vietnamese and foreign companies sponsor the internship program of Saigon International University. GAIE has more than 2,200 Vietnamese and foreign teachers and students who are bachelors, masters, doctors, associate professors, professors; 2,803 students-students study abroad at 492 schools in 22 countries on 4 continents; 98% of graduates have jobs – some of them set up businesses, creating jobs for many others; The remaining 2% study at a higher level, of which many students transfer to other countries around the world to study.

GAIE’s member schools have cooperative relationships with many prestigious international universities in many countries around the world such as the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia, the Netherlands, Japan, and South Korea.

The Asian International School is an official member and is implementing the international education accreditation program of the Council of International Schools (CIS). From November 12 to 18, 2022, a delegation of experts including 12 leaders and teachers of international schools in the world and 1 representative member of the Council of International Schools (CIS) had a meeting. visit and work at the Asian International School.
The Saigon International University (SIU) was established under the decision of the Prime Minister, is a member of the world’s leading educational accreditation organizations of the United States: Council for International Accreditation of Schools. International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE), Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB); is the first university in Vietnam and one of the few universities in Asia to achieve the international accreditation of the Business major of IACBE. SIU has also passed the accreditation of educational institutions and 2 blocks of Computer Science and English Language according to the standards set by the Ministry of Education and Training.

IACBE is one of the top organizations in the US that aims to promote and recognize excellence in business education at both the undergraduate and postgraduate levels through specialized accreditation process of Business programs.

AACSB International (AACSB), a global non-profit association, fosters engagement, accelerates innovation, and pursues the highest standards of excellence in business education. Its members include top universities such as Harvard University, Stanford University and Yale University – USA, The University of Southampton and University of Oxford – UK, The University of Sydney and University of Melbourne – Australia, Simon Fraser University, University of British Columbia and University of Toronto – Canada, etc.