Re: Submission of English certificates for graduation requirements 2018
The Saigon International University formally informs students of Undergraduate Program – Course 7 about the deadline for submission of English certificates for graduation requirements 2018 as follows:
- Students of the program taught in English language: TOEIC certificates with a minimum score of 500.
- Students of the program taught in English language: TOEFL 79 iBT (ETS – USA) / IELTS 6.5 – Academic (Cambridge Assessment English).
- The original English certificates must be sent by the authorized organizations of international test administration:
- TOEIC certificates: IIG Vietnam
- TOEFL iBT certificates: IIG Vietnam
- IELTS certificates: British Council or IDP
Students who take English tests must register for direct delivery of the valid original English certificates to SIU.
Recipient: Ms. Van Thi Thien Ha – Tel: 0914 812 542
The Saigon International University – 8C Tong Huu Dinh, Thao Dien Ward, District 2, HCMC
- The deadline for submission of the original English certificates is August 31, 2018.
- Students are required to submit English certificates on time in order to be considered for graduation in 2018.
- Students who do not abide by SIU regulations must assume the responsibility for the results of their studies and other related matters.
THE SAIGON INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY