Students meeting the following requirements are entitled to be considered and recognized for graduation by the University:
– Upon the time of graduation, students are not being prosecuted for criminal liability or being disciplined at the level of suspension.
– Accumulate the number of credits required by the program.
– Cumulative GPA reaches 2.00 or higher.
– Holder of national defense education and physical education certificates.
– Requirements on foreign language competency:
+ For English Language students: Pass the foreign language competency assessment examination (equivalent to level 5 of the Vietnamese foreign language competency framework) organized by the Saigon International University; or submit an international English proficiency certificate (equivalent to level C1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)).
+ For students of Economic Law: Hold a TOEIC certificate of 550 issued by ETS-USA.
+ For students of other program: Hold a TOEIC certificate of 500 issued by ETS-USA.
+ For students of the programs taught in English: Hold a TOEFL certificate of 79 iBT or IELTS 6.5 or higher.
– Requirements on informatics competency: Hold a MOS Specialist international information technology certificate (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) issued by Microsoft – USA.
– Hold a certificate of participation in club activities issued by SIU.
– Meet the requirements of the swimming course required by the University.
– Fulfill the obligations regarding tuition, fees… required by the University.