On the afternoon of 06 October 2014, representatives of Indiana University Kokomo (IUK or IU Kokomo) – USA officially have a visit and discuss educational cooperation programs with the Saigon International University.
The objective of the visit is to explore and expand a bilateral educational cooperation relationship between Indiana University Kokomo và SIU.
Representatives of IUK visits the Saigon International University
At the meeting, representatives of SIU introduce SIU’s training programs, international relations and school facilities to representatives of Indiana University Kokomo. IUK appreciates the international learning environment at SIU and hopes to have a long-term cooperation with the school in the future.
IUK appreciates the learning environment at SIU
Indiana University Kokomo is a university in the Indiana University system in United States. IUK is a prestigious university and has a long tradition history. Indiana University Kokomo is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission, and is a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools
During the visit, representatives of IUK hope that they have an opportunity to welcome students from Vietnam, especially SIU students who transfer to study at IUK – USA. The meeting marks the relationship between SIU and IUK and shows the prestige and position of SIU in the international education.
Some images of Indiana University Kokomo (www.iuk.edu)
Indiana University Kokomo
Indiana University is founded in 1820 in Bloomington.
IU Kokomo offer 60 undergraduate and 4 graduate programs.
Enrollment of 4180 in Fall 2014.
Student to faculty ratio 18:1
School of Business is AACSB accredited.
School of Business is ranked among the 2013 Princeton Review’s “The best 296 Business Schools”.
U.S. News & World Report ranks IU Kokomo among the best Regional Campuses.
The Group of Asian International Education (GAIE) includes The Asian International School, The Institute of Asian Studies (IAS) and The Saigon International University (SIU). Established in 1999, GAIE is one of the largest systems of education and scientific research in Vietnam with:
• 43.425 students from 23 countries studying at 14 campuses;
• 335 prizes for excellent students, 145 prizes in sporting competitions at district and city levels;
• 65 local and foreign companies supporting SIU’s internship program;
• 2.200 Vietnamese and foreign teachers & staff members with Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree, PhD, associate professorial level and professor level;
• students abroad at 79 schools in 11 countries across 4 continents;
• Nearly 80% of students get a job and some of them even set up their own business offering jobs to other people. Over 20% of students continue higher educational levels, many of whom have successfully transferred to universities in countries all over the world.