The Asian International School provides an international and modern learning environment for students to develop both their knowledge and personalities effectively.
The Asian International School has 11 modern campuses in Ho Chi Minh City with small-sized classes and function rooms equipped with state-of-the-art equipment. With the motto “Vietnam’s spirit, global education”, The Asian International School has trained many elite generations over years as well as lived up to expectations of parents and society. Let’s take a look at this wonderful school through “Asian School Panorama”.
Caothang Campus 1 &2
Conghoa Campus 1 & 2
Trannhatduat Campus 2
Trannhatduat Campus 1 & 3
Fine art room
Fine art room
Multipurpose sports court
Teaching and learning
Taking care of students
High school graduation ceremony
Incense Offering Ceremony of grade 12 students at SIU Traditional Park
The Asian International School provides an international standard of education for students from grade 1 to grade 12. Students have full day school time: morning for the Vietnamese Program and afternoon for the International English Program, based on British and American curricula. The school is now a Regular Membership of the Council of International Schools (CIS), a candidate for The Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) and co-operating with many prestigious institutions in the world like Suffolk University – Boston, Truman State University – Missouri and EF Education First – Boston, USA; James Cook University Brisbane, Australia; Ritsumeikan University and Asia Pacific University, Japan; Buckinghamshire New University and King’s College London, UK – ranked 19th in the world. The Asian International School provides a study environment and health care services equal to those in developed countries. After graduation, students may transfer to universities in the USA, the UK, Australia Canada, etc. or continue studying at SIU.
The Group of Asian International Education (GAIE) includes The Asian International School, The Institute of Asian Studies (IAS) and The Saigon International University (SIU). Established in 1999, GAIE is one of the largest systems of education and scientific research in Vietnam with:
- 43,425 students from 23 countries studying at 14 campuses;
- 335 prizes for excellent students, 145 prizes in sporting competitions at district and city levels;
- 65 local and foreign companies supporting SIU’s internship program;
- 2,200 Vietnamese and foreign teachers & staff members with Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree, PhD, associate professorial level and professor level;
- 1,016 students abroad at 79 schools in 11 countries across 4 continents;
- Nearly 80% of students get a job and some of them even set up their own business offering jobs to other people. Over 20% of students continue higher educational levels, many of whom have successfully transferred to universities in countries all over the world.